Sunday, January 21, 2018

GUEST ESSAY: What are we going to do to stop drug addiction?

Recovery Helpline Network

Are you or a loved one struggling with alcohol or drugs and willing to go into a 30 day inpatient rehab program? Call 1(855) 953 0690 or visit Recovery Helpline Network now. Covered by most insurance plans.

My brother died of a heroin overdose a year and a half ago. Last week, my sister succumbed to the same addiction. My father died, five months after my brother, of cancer and a broken heart. But I do not want you to feel sympathy for me. I am going to be OK. I am fortunate to have a loving wife and three ...
[Read More ...]

Alcohol and Drug Treatment Programs

Are you or a loved one struggling with alcohol or drugs and willing to go into a 30 day inpatient rehab program? Take a look at this video.



No comments:

Post a Comment